CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The meaning of the songs on my playlist

I thought I would explain why I chose the songs on my playlist. I know some of them are pretty random!


The Light- I love the lyrics to this song. A friend sent it to me a long time ago and it stuck with me. Listen to the words.. it's pretty cool

Come on Eileen- This song reminds me of going to Martini Ranch on Saturday night to see Rock Lobster. My friend Kristi and I would go almost every weekend. Nothing better than listening to a cover band perform your favorite 80's hits and doing shots of jagermeister, Right?

Faithfully- Come on.. it's Journey.. 'nuff said

Cold as ice- Aww geeze.. this is a song Matt LOVES to sing to me when I am being mean. Lets just say it's a song he sings A LOT! 

The final countdown- This is a song Matt would sing around the house right before our wedding and before Madison was born. I thought it was cute. The song makes me smile

Paul Revere- Please.. if you know ANYTHING about me you know I was going to have some Beastie Boys on this playlist.

Grove is in the heart- Just a classic dance song. It makes you feel good and feel like shakin yer groove thang! This song also reminds me of my friend Angie and good times at Club Rio. 

Hungry like the wolf- No special reason for this song, I just really like it! I like to sing it loudly when I am in the car ;)

Isn't she lovely- Dedicated to little miss Madison (of course).. because she is, in fact, lovely. 

Say- makes me think of my Dad who passed away about a year ago. The lyrics are great even though they make me sad sometimes

I'll be- The first dance at our wedding (ready... AWWWWW)

Da Rockwilder- I have always loved this song. It has the best beat! We took an instrumental version of this song and used it as our procession at the wedding. It was hilarious to look back and see our Grandparents being led up the aisle to this song. Good times, good times!

Only Time- I walked down the aisle to this song ::tear::

Big Pimpin- Just love the song.. It's Jigga, yo!

Hypnotize- this song reminds me of Matt. He loves Biggie

Secret- This is my favorite song on this CD. I just love it

Champange Supernova- Who doesn't like a little Oasis!?

And there you have it... make sense now? ;) 

0 comments: