CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 9, 2009

I am caving to pressure from my peers...




Before.. a sloppy mess!




Ok ok ok ok.. I get it.. I need to update this thing. I am going to try my hardest to post at least twice a month. If my life were super duper exciting, I would post more.

Madison got her hair cut for the first time a few weeks ago. It's the moment every parent waits for. They fully expect their kid to scream bloody murder, put up a fight or at least give SOME sort of sign that they are not happy... right? Well.. not my kid. I am beginning to think she is a robot. She just sat there the ENTIRE time. Looked around, looked up at the stylist.. drank her milk.. it was like we were just hanging out. Of course I did not want her to freak out.. BUT... one... just ONE crying picture would have been great. Ya know, to use later at Graduation or some important social event. There was a kid screaming his head off and she kept giving him the "wtf is your problem" look. If you have spent ANY time with Madison then you know the look. It's amazing how different she looks now. She looks like a big kid, not a baby. Her hair is so fine I wasn't sure if I should cut it, but I am glad I did. Check out the before and after pics. 

During (Too cool for school)   After (Awwwww)



0 comments: