CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lots to catch up on!



At the end of August we flew back to RI for our friends wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL! We are so so so so happy for Mike and Robin. Everything was perfect! Right down to the rock candy on the tables. Unfortunately, we do not have one single picture from that trip. I guess we don't really view going to RI as a vacation so it's easy to forget to take pictures. Oops! 

Of course the big event was Madison's first birthday. Now that...I have a TON of pictures from! Here are a few of my favorites.



Playing with her school bus. Thanks Aunt B!
Opening gifts.. this took forever!

She loves riding on Rocket!



Dinner on her actual birthday. Yep, she's one! Smart girl!

Birthday cake! She's so dainty.. no smashing for her!

It was a really great day. Filled with love, laughs and cake. You can't beat that! Matt's parents and brother came out from RI. I was so happy they could make it! It really made the day special. All of my friends and Maddie's "cousins" came too! I just love having a house full of kiddos. 

The weekend after that I threw a birthday part for Matt. He knew people were coming over to celebrate but he had no idea what kind of party I was planning. A few weeks before I found a company that rents out poker tables. Complete with dealer, cards.. the whole nine yards. I was so stoked! I knew this would be a great party for him. I think Matt was pretty surprised when I told him what was going on. The bigger surprise came when Matt saw the dec of cards we were playing with. It had this picture on the back...

Matt's friend Pat took this in Vegas. When he showed it to me, I knew I had to use it for something! I mean, come on, you don't get handed a gold nugget and just throw it away! It was a huge hit at the party. I would like to thank shutterfly.com for making that possible. ; )




















0 comments: