CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Poopie in the tub.. yes, I have pictures!


Oh boy.. where to begin. I guess it's a right of passage for any Mom. The infamous pooping in the tub. I guess it's expected to happen when they are little babies. At that point it's not a big deal. You just clean out the infant tub and be on your merry way. BUT, when it's in the tub YOU use and there are toys and a curious toddler in it, things start to go downhill fast. Let us start at the beginning.....


It started off like any other bath. Madison was playing and I was cleaning up the bathroom a little. She started trying to make herself fart (which is her newest thing and it cracks her up). When I looked in the tub I didn't hear a 'fart' sound and I saw a HUGE smile on Madison's face.  This is all I could say,

"Oh nooooooooooooooooo! MADISON ANN!!!! Crap! Matt? I might need your help here!" (he couldn't hear me because he was doing the dishes.. and no that is not a typo)

So I grab her(before she could get to anything), take her upstairs and put her jammies on. Ok so what next? What the heck do I do with the toys and tub? I grab a bottle of clorox, a cup and a plastic bag. I bag up the toys and throw them in a sink of water/clorox. Then, I douse the tub in clorox and scrub it down. Oh, the cup you ask? Yeah, that was to um.. scoop out the culprit. So really it wasn't a big deal. I just kind of panicked because of the germs.. etc. 

The best part of it all was I thought to grab the camera before the clean up started. Trust me when I say these pictures will haunt her in years to come. I am picturing a slide show with said pictures at a graduation party or some sort of big event. 

Sometimes it's fun being a parent!

And now... he pictures.. you have been warned...















1 comments:

Tabitha said...

OMG! Nice... Ryan still hasn't pooped in the tub... but he did poop on the floor tonight... while waiting for the shower. I kid you not... those kids are soulmates. :oP